Here’s how to use our MOVE & REPLENISH HERBAL SOUP MIX in your cooking at home. This is a recipe for a chicken soup, but you can omit the chicken and add in what veggies you love. This makes a powerful stock for your slow cooked meals and soups and will be helping you recover after giving birth, to balance out heavy periods, and to replenish blood stores in times of deficiency.
Just turn the slow cooker on in the morning, and the nutrients will be very easy to digest by night which saves you energy when you’ve deficient and helps those who are immuno-compromised or have digestive issues.
- Lightly fry onion, garlic and organic chicken legs in ghee or coconut oil
- Add to the slow cooker with potato, carrot, celery, ginger, turmeric, bay leaves, oregano, thyme, cayenne, salt & pepper
- Add 1/3 of the jar of MOVE & REPLENISH HERBS and 2 pieces of lovage root (the one that looks like a brain)
- OPTIONAL Add in a spoon of bone broth stock for extra collagen for your gut health
- Cover with water. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low about 7-8 hours, until the chicken is cooked and falling off the bone
You can buy our soup mix here: